The Following Information is an exert from Township of Wilmot website

Customer Service Feedback

The Township of Wilmot is committed to continuous organizational improvement where all feedback is dealt with fairly in a respectful, transparent fashion as quickly as possible.

Types of Feedback:

  • Enquiry: A general or specific request for information regarding a Township program or service made by a citizen that is resolved at the point of service delivery. For answers to your questions regarding the Township programs or services, please explore this website or contact us.
  • Opinions and CommentsLetting the Township know how a program, service or other Township matter is meeting the expectations of the user. To provide this type of feedback, please contact us.
  • Compliment: An expression of approval for a Township service, staff member, program, product or process. To provide a compliment, please contact us.
  • Suggestion: An idea submitted to the Township by a customer with the aim of improving services, programs, products or processes. To make a suggestion, please contact us.

Providing feedback through the Township Twitter account may not get as quick a response as the more direct methods noted here. If you want a response to your feedback or if it is an urgent matter please contact us directly.

What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction related to the Township program, service, facility, or staff member, where a citizen believes that the Township of Wilmot has not provided a service experience to the customer’s satisfaction at the point of service delivery and a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected.

A complaint is distinct from a request for service or reporting a problem. A request made to the Township on behalf of a citizen for a specific service, or to notify the Township of Wilmot that a scheduled service was not provided on time. Examples include:

  • Requesting that the Township repair a street surface
  • Reporting a damaged boulevard tree
  • Alerting the Township of no water service

To submit a request for service, please visit Report a Problem or contact us directly. Additional feedback information has been prepared regarding Accessibility.

Submitting a Complaint

In order to submit a formal complaint to the Township of Wilmot, you will be asked to provide the following information:

  • Details of what happened
  • Where did this happen? Is it within the Township of Wilmot’s responsibility?
  • When was the occurrence?
  • Who was involved?
  • What was said or done at the time of occurrence?
  • What kind of resolution is being sought?
  • Contact details of the complainant.

All complaints will be dealt with in a confidential manner according to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Information will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Act. More information on the Act is available on our website.

For more information visit the Township of Wilmot website